Flexible Cybersecurity Programs to Meet Your Schedule
Your mind has no borders. Why should your college? Our online and in-person course options are designed to fit your life and how you like to learn.
With more than 12 years of experience as a leader in online education, the SANS Technology Institute has proven something few other universities can:
- Whether students take our online or in-person courses, their scores on the GIAC certification exams have proven over time to be statistically equivalent.
- Student satisfaction ratings and likelihood to recommend a course to their peers are comparably high for our online and in-person classes.
Course Delivery Options
A dedicated student advisor will guide you each step of the way as you plan a course of study, molding your experience through personalized support, check-ins, and resources. Student advisors strive to provide a thoughtful student experience that includes access to our student Slack workspace, discussion boards, Career Services, Alumni Services, and more.
Our commitment is to help you meet your educational and professional goals by offering the following support:
Develop a tailored program experience
- Provide in-depth discussions about program options, courses, and elective plans
- Create a flexible program plan that works with your schedule
- Assist with course registration, tuition, and funding questions
Connect with you regularly to support your success
- Help with time management and work/life balance
- Develop short- and long-term goals
- Support for testing services
- Review academic progress and standing
- Connect students to academic resources
Communicate with you in multiple, flexible formats
- Available for online advising appointments to meet "face to face"
- Timely responses to email questions (within 24 hours, M-F)
- Connect students with faculty advisors to foster professional development
- Promote community engagement with other students and alumni
Take Your Next Step
Need more information? We’re happy to answer your questions. Join us for an info session, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301.241.7665.
Ready to apply? We look forward to learning about you and your cybersecurity career goals.
GIAC Certification Exams
Cybersecurity professionals ranked GIAC certifications as the most valued certifications when selecting job candidates for interviews. (Source: cio.org)
SANS Technology Institute students earn multiple GIAC certifications, along with their degree or certificate, as part of every SANS.edu program.
All GIAC certification exams are web-based and are taken in a proctored environment.