ADDITIONAL CONTRIBUTIONS BY GEOFFREY PAMERLEAU:
- axiom - A dynamic infrastructure toolkit for red teamers and bug bounty hunters!
- Cryptbreaker - A cloud-backed password cracking and assessment tool
- Sample-Dev-Flow - A test space to demo dev flow in Git
- BloodHound - Six Degrees of Domain Admin
- HashWrap - Simple Wrapper for Hashcat to allow regular status write outs to hashcat.status
- SharpSpray - SharpSpray a simple code set to perform a password spraying attack against all users of a domain using LDAP and is compatible with Cobalt Strike.
- recon-ng-marketplace - Official module repository for the Recon-ng Framework.
- alerting-detection-strategy-framework - A framework for developing alerting and detection strategies for incident response.
- DetectionLab - Vagrant & Packer scripts to build a lab environment complete with security tooling and logging best practices
- t-pot-autoinstall - Autoinstall T-Pot on Ubuntu 16.04
- HELK - The Hunting ELK
- tpotce - T-Pot Image Creator
- Serpico - SimplE RePort wrIting and COllaboration tool
- Empire - Empire is a PowerShell and Python post-exploitation agent.
- PowerTools - PowerTools is a collection of PowerShell projects with a focus on offensive operations.
You can read Geoffrey's professional blog posts here.
You can learn a little more about what Geoffrey does here.
Hear Geoffrey's answer to the question "Should you be scared of the cloud?" here.